Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TMI Tuesday

Have you ever...

1. Had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you? As far as I know, no. Ewwwww. But I will admit that there were a few opportunities in my wilder years.

2. Drawn from a nude model? Actually yes. I can't draw worth a damn but I did do it once.

3. Had sex at a company Christmas party? Not at but after. Well, maybe in the parking lot. I was entirely too drunk.

4. Had a blind date? No, I've never dated anyone blind....... sheesh. LOL Actually, yes, I've been fixed up with someone I'd never met before, it turned out ok, he was nice, just new to the area. Totally not my type, but really a fun, fun guy!

5. Slept with a teacher? Slept with, yes. Fucked, no.

Bonus (as in optional): Had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them? No. I was brought up with a few morals and that is one of the few. Now, change the number of hours and you might be surprised.

No comments: