Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This is a test...

... of the Idiot Bloggers Network.

I had to stop and call Irish Divinity this morning to ask her how to strike out text while blogging. I could have asked my child who knows everything HTML, I could have just freakin' remembered from my days of back up for the Pagan Princess or I could have just figured it out on my own but did I? No, I took the easy way out and called Divinity.

Ok, here goes, let's see if it works:

text

Hot damn! Thank you DIVINITY!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Hellloooooo, don't I get any credit? I was the one who told you I didn't know how to do it! Oh, wait, that kind of means I don't get any credit....never mind...

RJ said...

Can you let me in on how to do it?

I was too scared someone would laugh at me for asking .. LOL

:o)