Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Too Much Tuesday

I know it's only Tuesday but I just really feel the need to bitch. I've just put up with too, too much shit today.

This morning while I was taking MWH to school, an idiot had his turn signal on but never turned. I tried to pass him and he changed lanes abruptly and swerved into the lane I was passing him in, opposite of which he was supposedly signalling for. Grrrrrrrr. Then, after I dropped her off, I was behind another fucker who got his license out of a Cracker Jack box. He was an OU fan and had the car to prove it too, it was all crimson red, had the OU stickers and an upside down OSU steer horn sticker to boot. The guy was probably only 20 but he was driving like he was 90. I had to pass his slow, sorry ass too. I really did wake up in a good mood today I just don't get it. Why is it that when I want to be in a good mood, sorry assed fuckers out there just piss me off?

So then at lunch I head to town for errands and this nut job walks out in front of me going down Main Street. We're no where near an intersection, no one is behind me or coming towards me, but this idiot walks out in front of me and stops in the middle of the street. I swear, he had to be some sort mentally challenged person. God bless his soul but I almost ran him over.

I was leaving one of my lunch stops and a man was walking in carrying a package, a really big, nicely wrapped, ribboned, embellished gift. I held the door for him and I said "nice package". He set the package down and immediately grabbed his crotch and said something to the effect that he was checking to see if he had his pants on! I nearly fell over laughing so hard! He did have his pants on and I was not commenting on his "other" package, just the wrapped gift he was holding in his hands.

I just can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Every day is just one big laugh after another!! LOL

3 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

It's not an OSU steer horn honey OSU are Cowboys. The steer horn belongs to a Texas team that isn't worth talking about and should not be named....Just gonna let you know since you live in Oklahoma and have a OSU fan as a friend I couldn't let you go around thinking we were the steer fans. GAG!!!!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Well see now you know my secret! I know nothing about sports and colleges and all that crap! LOL I thought the upside down steer horns were a derogatory thing towards OSU turns out I'm completely wrong! Is that the Texas A&M Aggies or who? I like OSU, Pistol Pete rocks, but I wouldn't know any players or important people/alumni from OSU or anywhere else for that matter. I went to OSU once to help enroll a friend and I did love the campus but not enough to learn anything about it! Thanks for setting me straight Mrs. Coach, you're such a good friend!

Queen Of Cheese said...

The upside down horns are for the Texas Longhorns. The ol' Hook Em Horns thing. I about puked while in Texas b/c that's all I ever heard.......the only good thing they've got going for them is they are Orange. Oh and the fact that they can actually play football (shhhhh I never said that).