Thursday, August 03, 2006

IIIIIIII'm gonna take that mountain......

I'm listening to Launchcast and Reba is singing her country twang. It kinda fits me today. I feel good, like I could conquer anything today. Bring it on. LOL

The weatherman says it might rain today, that is such good news since I didn't water my flower bed last night. Bob and I went out to High Winds for our free play but the IGT machines were messed up so we never got our free play. I did however put some more money in my favorite machine and *ding, ding, ding* I hit again! WOO HOO! I put in $20 (I was playing it down to $10 and stopping, really, MWH wanted some J&W custard) and pulled out $167.25. WOO HOO! Bob hit three banks in a row on Penny Lane and did well too. Between Tuesday and Wednesday nights I now have enough for my Jeep tags! YIPPEE!!!!!

My friend Cruella is having her surgery today, I'm sure hoping things go well for her, lots of good wishes and prayers!

6 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Those tags aren't cheap! Trust me! And I tribal tagged mine so they weren't as high as yours will be (that was supposed to be helpful but I don't think it really is). Glad you won! Again!

Shannon said...

You know what really sucks?? I am a quarter cherokee--I can't tag mine with a tribal tag because I live on the wrong side of the river. My grandpa (if he was still living) was full cherokee, but lived right on this side of the river, and would not have been able to tag his either. dang cherokees!
I can't get free cheese either. I live in town.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Shannon-
I'm working on the town thing! Give us a couple of months, USDA is sllloooowwww!

April- sorry to butt in!

Queen Of Cheese said...

Shannon-
I'm working on the town thing! Give us a couple of months, USDA is sllloooowwww!

April- sorry to butt in!

Shannon said...

Thanks Mrscoach! I want some cheese!
Sorry April I'm butting back in too! :)

Shannon said...

Congrats on your winnings! That's great! I get excited if I win $15.00. Pretty sad, huh?