Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

I really don't have any reason to whine, gas prices are dropping, I've lost about 90 pounds in less than 4 months, my ingrown toe nail is no longer hurting, but I'm gonna anyway, just 'cause I can.

* My new Bali bras are rubbing my perky, lacey, lifted and separated boobies. Now my boobies are sore and perky, lacy, lifted and separated. I guess this is normal, I've never, ever, ever worn a bra with an underwire in it so guess I just need to toughen up some.

* My kid is taking Pre-AP classes and some of her homework is already over my head. Well, that's not right. Her opinion and my opinion on answers differ. Her opinion and my opinion on the QUESTIONS differ. I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat.

*I know I have more to whine about but I'm outta time.

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Please tell me AP is NOT for Advanced Physics!!!!! I know she's smart but that's just wrong!

D said...

Hey girl! Where ya been? Miss reading your posts!