Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tuesday Night Drivel

Last night after work, I got a phone call from a lady I had called. I'd been putting the conversation off for a while until I talked to Bob, I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Nothing overly important time wise, just long range life-planning kinda stuff. Well, I get off the phone and the discussion/argument ensues.

It's a very common argument, over the past 17 years we've cussed and discussed this type of matter repeatedly. Same story different day. Basically, in a nutshell, he was hot, tired and just beat from working 10 hours in 100+ degree heat. He can't physically or mentally take in much right after work, he needs to relax, cool down and collect his bearings. This is how he is, good or bad, it doesn't matter, it is what it is, but let me tell you, yesterday it fucking hit me like a ton of bricks.

I take so much shit off so many people, do this, go there, I don't need it at home and lemme tell ya, I'm not putting up with it from now on, at home or elsewhere.

So, after the discussion I had to go to Wal-Mart and get some pictures from MWH's camp experience and when I came back he was kissin' my ass like never before. It's amazing how nice he can be when he knows he has screwed up. Granted, I'm not perfect, he was partly right about some of the things he said about me, and I him, but when he (or anyone) starts in with "you always" or "you never" that's YOUR problem not mine. Those are your issues that you can't deal with, not mine. So in the end, Bob and I are fine, I know that he has his issues, all men do, but I have my own baggage too. Somedays things just set me off and only one of us can be mental at a time. LOL

I'm a nice person, (I actually almost didn't get this job because one of the bossmen thought I was "too nice", can you fucking believe that?) but I'm not that nice. I don't need your baggage, I don't need to hear your petty bitching, this is MY blog, this is MY life, you're welcome to leave anytime you want. I'm not your mother, sister, wife or daughter. FUCK OFF. Deal with it yourself! Don't come crying to me later and ask ME to clean up your God damned mess! I've got my own life to live and I. AM. LIVING. IT!

On a lighter note, the tree is 98% gone. All that remains is the stump. One of his work buddies came over last night with a tractor and hauled off the last of the wood and part of the trunk. That was very entertaining, he was having entirely too much fun up on that thing, hell, I was having fun watching him!

After the tree dispersal, we went to Buffalo Run for Bob's free play. I had $13 and put it in my favorite machine and got it up to $47, I cashed out hoping to hide my winnings for tags but I accidentally showed the wrong cash out ticket to Bob so he knew but since I was officially the Queen for the millenium he was just grateful I didn't lose my $13. We left there and went to High Winds for the Bounceback and I cashed out with $4 of their $10 and played another of my favorite machines and got it up to $121.xx. All in about 3 minutes. I nearly fell over. I had been playing another machine and it didn't do anything so I switched, a man sat down at my prior machine, put in $5 and it hit a red spin on his first spin. I told him I had done that and as he was chatting with me I hit two 7's and a bonus (I can't remember what it's called, not a Money Bags, but similar). WOO HOO! I never got a red spin but I was soooooooo not complaining! I cashed out and kept playing. All in all, I cashed out with $150 and I think that's incredible considering I only started with $13!

Tomorrow is a special day. Tomorrow is my 3 month anniversary from having gastric bypass. I've lost about 65 pounds, actually 75 in reality, the scales I use were recalibrated/moved twice so I gained 5 pounds twice but I've lost that again (does that make sense?). A friend gave me some 18 pants and I don't know how I'll ever fit in them, but I know that I will. Probably pretty soon too considering how my skinny pants I just bought are starting to hang off of me. LOL

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Oh.Well.I.Um. Am. Sorry about the mess, you don't have to clean up after me anymore........

Sorry, smartass remarks are not what you were looking for. Just can't help it, it's who I am.

Irish Divinity said...

WoooHoooo on the 75lbs, that's a crazy lotta weight to lose! You're doing great!!