Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A - Z of Meeeeeeeee (Thanks Bexxie!)

A - AVAILABLE: Nope, been married for over 16 years
B - BIRTHDAY: April 25th
C - CRUSH: Nope
D - DAD'S NAME: Duh, Dad
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My kid, she rawks
F - FAVORITE BAND: Aerosmith, until the end of time.....
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Ewwww, chocolate
H - HOMETOWN: I consider Miami my hometown, even though it's not :o(
I - INSTRUMENT: I played the clarinet when I was in 3rd grade, I sucked
J - JUGGLE: just life, not things
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I'm soooooo not answering that
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Farmington, NH to Miami, OK
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Hot Fudge !!
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3, Kindel, Kelly & Kristi, all older half sisters
O - ONE WISH: To be rich!!!!!!
P - PERSON WHO EMAILED ME LAST: RetroKim asking if I wanted to take a class with her
Q- QUICK FACT: I have a spider bite on my right arm
R - REASON TO SMILE: My kid
S - SONG YOU LAST LISTENED TO: Hinder, Lips of an Angel
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:00am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love to do crafts but I have absolutely no talent
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Beets, they make your pee pink
W - WORST HABIT: Popping my knuckles, rolling through stop signs, need I go on?
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Tummy (gallbladder), teeth, knee.......
Y - YOUR NUMBER OF EMAIL CONTACTS: crap, a lot!!
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus

2 comments:

RJ said...

That Bexxie must be one cool chick!! ;o)

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Yes, Bexxie is very cool, very, very cool, too bad she's no longer blogging, I sure hope she invites me to her new blog page!!