Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's under YOUR Christmas tree?

*said in my best Capital One "What's in your wallet?" voice*

I have five gifts under my tree. Three are marked with my name or "mom" on them. One from my mom is (I think) a hot/cold water dispenser that I asked for, another is from Bob and I'm pretty sure it's a set of vent visors for my Jeep, which I've been wanting since the day I bought my Jeep, there's a DVD in my stocking, National Treasure I hope, I have a soft, squishy box from MWH that I think is a robe and then the last thing is from my mom and I don't know what the hell it is.

We had our gift exhange at work today and it was rather funny, there are 4 of us girls and we each drew a name out of a cup. I got T, T got me, C got D and D got C. There wasn't much variety this year. LOL T seemed to like the Bath & Body Works body wash I got her. When I bought it though I thought it was lotion. The scents were peppermint, gingerbread and hot chocolate, they all smell sooooooo real. But they were body washes not lotions, I could kick myself sometimes. T got me a neat bath basket and some body wash too. I guess we both think the other stinks. LOL T got D a yummy cake candle with a glass stand and a carton of cigarettes and D got C a purple hat and scarf set, very her, very cute and fun! One of the wise men bought our lunch and entertained us for the hour, he's so funny!!!!!! We even got a pic of him with C's purple hat on, sooooooo hilarious!

Bob has left to One Eye's, it's just me, mom and MWH. We're gonna go shopping tomorrow sinced I don't have to work, woo hoo! Hey, Earthlily, I SUCK! hahahaha I may suck, babe, but YOU are stuck at your desk working...... LOL I'm sorry, that's mean, oh well, that's what best friends are for. Honestly though, I do have the world's greatest bosses, they are truly, absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly amazing! It's all "family" and "fun" and "do your best", you don't find many places like that anymore. I'm truly lucky!!

Oh, a sad thing...... Two of my favorite places ever are closing. J&W Custard and On The Corner. Todd & Missy are closing the doors for good. So sad........

Tonight I have on my flannel striped 'jama bottoms (THANKS CRUELLA!) so I'm all warm and so ready for sleep, good night!

No comments: