Monday, December 04, 2006

Stolen from Matt who stole it from Max II

Look at the songs listed on this site from the year you turned 18 and make note of the ones you like and dislike.

Ok, I did get a look at the songs and I guess I'm just getting old because I don't remember half of them! Damn I really am getting old! I'm only 34!!! Oh well, here's my list. I'm not breaking them down like Matt did, just sharing the list. I loved Aerosmith , Poison, Heart, UB40 and that kind of music. I think some of it is rap or techno and I don't listen to any of that stuff.

1. Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
2. Here and Now - Luther Vandross *** I hated Luther Vandross***
3. I Wanna Be Rich - Calloway ***I remember this one!***
4. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice ***Ok, I really did like this, still do***
5. U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer ***Oh, gawd, Hammer pants.... ***
6. Groove Is In The Heart - Dee Lite
7. Vogue - Madonna ***She still rawks!***
8. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic ***Great song!***
9. Here We Are - Gloria Estefan ***HATE HER!***
10. Everybody Everybody - Black Box
11. Blaze Of Glory - Jon Bon Jovi ***Good song, never wanna hear it again though***
12. Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega/D.N.A.
13. She Ain't Worth It - Glenn Medeirous
14. Step By Step - New Kids On The Block ***gag......***
15. Unskinny Bop - Poison ***I freakin' LOVED Poison!***
16. From A Distance - Bette Midler ***guilty pleasure***
17. Cherry Pie - Warrant ***SWEEEEEEEEEET!***
18. The Power - Snap!
19. Love Will Lead You Back - Taylor Dayne ***I remember, how could I forget?***
20. All My Life - Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
21. The Way You Do The Things You Do - UB40 ***Totally rockin'! Even to this day!***
22. Just A Friend - Biz Markie
23. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles ***such a sexy song!***
24. Hippychick - Soho
25. Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over) - Technotronic
26. Jerk-Out - The Time
27. Janie's Got A Gun - Aerosmith ***I can not die until I see Steven Tyler in the flesh***
28. Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson ***I like her songs but hate her***
29. Miracle - Jon Bon Jovi
30. Joey - Concrete Blonde
31. Epic - Faith No More
32. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette ***I still have this cassette!!***
33. Cradle Of Love - Billy Idol ***soooooooo good***
34. This Old Heart Of Mine - Rod Stewart and Ronald Isley***guilty pleasure***
35. Close To You - Maxi Priest
36. (Can't Live Without) Your Love and Affection - Nelson ***actually, I liked Nelson, what happened to them?***
37. Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey***HATE HER TOO!***
38. Wiggle It - 2 In A Room
39. I Don't Have The Heart - James Ingram
40. All Around The World - Lisa Stansfield
41. That's What I Like - Jive Bunny (50s medley)
42. Heart Of The Matter - Don Henley ***HATE HIM TOO!***
43. Swing The Mood - Jive Bunny (1940s medley)
44. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
45. Do Me! - Bel Biv Devoe
46. Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
47. Up All Night - Slaughter
48. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven - Phil Collins ***I don't remember this song but I love Phil!***
49. Downtown Train - Rod Stewart ***I like Do Ya Think I'm Sexy so much more!***
50. Freedom - George Michael
51. Suicide Blonde - INXS
52. Pictures of You - Cure
53. Dirty Deeds - Joan Jett
54. King Of Wishful Thinking - Go West
55. Escapade - Janet Jackson ***gag***
56. Cuts Both Ways - Gloria Estefan ***hurl***
57. Think - Information Society
58. Lambada - Kaoma
59. Two To Make It Right - Seduction
60. Oyo Mi Canto (Hear My Voice) - Gloria Estefan
61. Got To Get - Leila K with Rob 'n' Raz
62. L.A. Woman - Billy Idol
63. Bad Love - Eric Clapton
64. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty ***he's gross but it's still a good song***
65. Black Cat - Janet Jackson
66. I'm Free - The Soup Dragons
67. Dangerous - Roxette ***soooooo good, still got it too!***
68. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Jimmy Somerville
69. Deadbeat Club - B-52s
70. Doin' The Do - Betty Boo
71. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You - Heart ***they totally rocked!***
72. Hungry - Lita Ford
73. Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul & The Wild Pair ***good beat, I remember this song well!***
74. 911 Is A Joke - Public Enemy
75. I'm Your Baby Tonight - Whitney Houston***total skank, couldn't stand her then, can't stand her now***

No comments: