Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas, just a few more days...

Where has the year gone? We're only 6 days away from Christmas and I still remember January like it was yesterday! Oy, vey!

It's still unclear how much time I'm getting off for Christmas. We were going to just be closed Monday, two of us girls were going to work Friday while the other two took off, then Tuesday the two who were off would work and the two who worked would be off, but now we may have both off, I have no idea, I just want to know one way or the other for sure. LOL

My mom is coming over tomorrow, we're going to do Christmas a little early. Bob is going to One Eye's to go duck hunting and I'll have some alone time. Yeah, with my mom and MWH. I'll need alcohol....... Lots of alcohol. Christmas Eve will be with friends, our annual thing where we sit around and gab, do karaoke and talk about the kids and everything that has happened since the beginning of time, I can't wait for Christmas Eve!

Friday night was the PTSO dance I had to go to. It went well, I really enjoy stuff like that. I had a fair amount of help and I'm so grateful for that! We even had one parent who works for AT&T donate 10 MP3 players and 10 CD players for the door prize give a ways! That was awesome!

Saturday Miss Whineyhiney and I got our hair all done and we looked so nice. I took everyone to Wal-Mart and got the annual family Christmas photo taken, I can't wait until they come in Friday! I actually bought a new frame tonight, I'm really looking forward to it!

After pictures we headed to Grove to Bob's work Christmas party. There were a lot of people there as usual and it was so fun to get out and not have to do anything. I got a few compliments from people I hadn't seen for a while, that rocks.

After work Monday, RetroKim and I headed to Joplin for some last minute shopping. I found what I thought was my last stuff but again I bought something for myself (hahahaha) and realized it was too big so Bob and I went back to Joplin tonight and exchanged my too big pants.
I now have three pair of pajama bottoms, one flannel and two fleece. During my four day holiday I will not be getting dressed. I will be wearing pajama bottoms all holiday. I am boycotting pants and dressing up.

Pajama bottoms every day for meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments: