Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday, Pajama Day: Day 2

Here is the pic of DAY 2 of my PAJAMAMAMAMAFEST!!!! Sorry it's blurry, my mom took it and she isn't really good at stuff like that, sometimes the toilet handle is too complicated..... LOL

It's not even noon and I've done way too much for a Saturday!

So far, I've finished wrapping ALL of the gifts, I'm done. YIPPEEEEEEE! I've gone to Wal-Mart and bought groceries for tomorrow night's Dinner with the Horns and for my world famouse chicken and noodles for tonight's dinner. I treated MWH and Mom to breakfast at a local diner. I've even done some laundry today too!

Yesterday, after over three years of heated discussions, I finally convinced my mother to upgrade her cell phone. She has US Cellular and still uses a Nokia 5125. It's a dinosaur phone, the battery is loose and the phone is just not good. I called Cingular and got them to waive the $36 activation and she got a basic phone, the Motorola L2, for free. I think she'll like it, in a few years..... LOL

A dear, wonderful friend called me out of the blue yesterday and invited me out for drinks and dinner. She moved to Tulsa this spring and I don't get to see her much anymore so it was fantastic to hear from her and to get to go out and do something! We went for Mexican and shared a mango margarita, yummmmmm, it was so good! We sat there and talked about kids and men and jobs and life and Christmas and drank and talked about some more stuff. I'm so proud of her for all she's accomplished, she's so brave.

I'm gonna get off here and go make some fudge!! HO HO HO!!!!! Merry Christmas!

No comments: