Friday, September 22, 2006

Welcome to the world, little man!

My newest nephew Daniel Aidan is here!

He was born at 5:55 p.m., Thursday, September 21, 2006. He weighed 6 pounds and 6 ounces and was 17.5 inches long. He's doing well now but he had some breathing problems shortly after delivery and had to be life-flighted to another medical facility (bad cell connection so I couldn't get the name). He's adorable and has no hair and I can't wait to meet him!

My sister is doing well, she should be released tomorrow, Daniel should be released in a few days too.

I forgot to ask about my brother-in-law or my first nephew, Joey, but I'm sure they're both just tickled Daniel's here and that everyone is healthy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! You will have to post pics!!!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

As soon as I get them I will! This is my sis's second pregnancy and both have been very high risk. I'm giving her all the breathing room I can, I don't want to rush her or anything. Her mom passed away recently (like weeks ago) and she's just having a hard time. I wish I were closer to St. Louis so I could help her but I'm not and that's the reality of it.