Thursday, September 21, 2006

Do you know what tomorrow is?

Tomorrow is the first day of fall and hot damn am I ready for it!! And, if that's not great enough, tomorrow is supposed to be when my new nephew arrives! I'm so excited! My sis hasn't called me yet but she's going to the doctor today to find out if he's going to take him. I am so excited about planning a trip to St. Louis so I can see him!

Back to fall, beautiful fall....... The weather has been WONDERFUL! It's cool, crisp and wet, just the way I like it. Perfect sleeping weather, perfect work weather, perfect family weather. I want to go home and make a pot of chili (turkey of course) and bake something (with Splenda).

Tonight we got to MWH's Parent/Teacher Conferences and I doubt we'll have much time for anything else. That's fine though because I've got good TV on tonight, Grey's Anatomy returns tonight, which is up against another fav of mine, CSI, thank GOD for PVR and after those two gems I have E/R too! YIPPEE!

After we got back from Joplin Wal-Mart and Jim Bob's, Bob and I went to High Winds for our free play last night. We had a lot of fun, I didn't win but he did. He was golden, everything he touched spun red or whatever. He picked a pot with "70" in it and nearly spilled his beer! We played blackjack for a while, the dealer was our neighbor, Chance, and he was killing us! UGH! We let him use our mower and I think I may have to rethink that little agreement. LOL Bob and I both played, I think we each played about 10 hands and between the two of us we only won 1 hand, I actually hit 21. One of the women at our table was beyond drunk, her Oriental boyfriend was playing two hands (is that doubling down?) and he was doing really well, but his girlfriend wasn't. LOL She kept calling Chance Chase and it was totally pissing him off.

I gotta go back to the weather though, I'm so glad we're hitting fall, I love fall! I can't wait 'til next weekend and I can hit a football game or maybe we'll go camping or something. My head has been full of Christmas songs and I've already told the family to get me their lists or they're getting what I want for Christmas! LOL

Have you seen the price of gas lately? Oh my gawd, it's still going down! I don't want to jinx it though so I'll shut up about it, but how awesome is that?

On another note, Mrs. Coach, I'm afraid that we've got a conflict. I've been told that this office is strictly an OU office. I don't think they are completely against OSU, but I do think that I could be fired if I supported anyone other than OU.

More later, my cell phone is ringing......

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

That's fine, someone has to like the snotty stuck up crappy team. Not everyone can be perfect, I understand. I'll still send you orange thoughts even if they make you see red....However, if you start humming Boomer-Sooners during lunches I'll stop going with you (by the way we need to go again soon!)
The weather is wonderful! I LOVE it! Come watch an 8-man game with me sometime, guarantee you won't see anything like that at the NEO field!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Boomer Sooners, what's that? Sounds like predictable farts to me...... I know this one's coming sooner (crack a fart here) rather than later, folks! LOL What is 8 man? I desperately need to learn all this stuff. NOT