Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back to life, back to reality

More song lyrics as titles. What has this world come to?

This morning I had to go to Bob's work for a physical, basic weight, blood work and blood pressure thing. No biggie. I'm just tired from getting up at the butt crack of dawn and driving all over town before a single cup of (decaf) coffee.

Yeah, life can be a bitch sometimes. LOL

I gotta tell ya, I have the best bosses. Sometimes I get tongue tied and can't blurt out anything but gobbledy gook, but one of the Wise Men has such a calming effect on me, he just smiles, and his speach gets a little slower and poof, my gobbledy gook makes sense. LOL Another of the Wise Men is just hilarious, he cracks me up. It's so nice to have good bosses, I've been doubly blessed in that department. Actually, both this job and my last job have had the best bosses in the world. No complaints from me. I really do love my job, the bosses are outstanding and the ladies I work with are truly amazing, no back biting, no competition, no pissiness or petty crap. The First Bitch really does a great job keeping us in line.

Mrs Coach had a unique meme so I am copying it from her, credit where credit's due folks!! Actually, she stole it too from her cousin who left it on his my MySpace board. Check out his answers too!

30 Things

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought? Damn I need a full length mirror!! I can't see my perky boobs or my smaller ass!! UGH!

2. When is the next time you will have sex? A girl's gotta have her secrets....... however I do still have the 24 hour rule in place so hopefully not within the next few hours.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"? Ca-truck (thank you First Bitch)

4. Favorite planet? Uranus, it's just funny to say, ain't it?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Keli

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I don't have one on this phone but Bob has a baby laughing that just cracks me up!!

7. What shirt are you wearing? My new olive green V-neck

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago? thinking about which planet is my favorite (I took a break between 6 and 7)

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? I don't have any on......

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Mrs. Coach ROCKS!!

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? Hmmmmmm, are they the same size? Is one near a window? Which one has more pillows? More blankets? Too many questions......

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? Bitch (I'd texted a friend who texted me asking me where the hell I was, when I texted her back to reminded her I was in Wyoming........ hehehe)

15. How do you like your eggs? Poached with salsaaaaaaaaaa

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot? Quicherbitchin'

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? My friend Cruella (she loves me lots)

18. Last furry thing you touched? Sadie and Daisy, the Rotweilers 'o Cody

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None, I'm so boring

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 0, I gots me a digital camera

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21, I was pregnant and loved it

22. Your worst enemy? Myself, I know where ALL the skeletons are burried!

23. What is your current desktop picture? MWH

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Helping MWH do her homework I said "y = 8"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly which one would you pick? A million bucks, easiest choice ever, now invisibility and a million bucks, that's a toughie

26. Do you like someone? Yesssssssssssssss

27. The last song you listened to? Madonna's True Blue

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Jump in front of her to take he bullett or push her out of the way, which ever would work the best in the circumstance.

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be? Oh, wouldn't you like to know?

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? object? hmmmm, my chair rollers

Thanks, Mrs. Coach, that was fun!

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Your welcome! Stolen Meme's are the best!!!!