Wednesday, September 27, 2006

mEmE

This meme I copied from Bexxie's blog .. you know she's bad .. she's bad .. really really bad and I hear she can moon walk

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? I cuddle with MWH a lot, but Bob is usually too hot to cuddle with and I have my own little divot on my side of the bed so, no, I'm not really a cuddler.
2. A morning person? Noooooo, I prefer evenings.
3. Are you a perfectionist? Usually no but I do like things done my way.
4. An only child? I have three older half sisters Kid, Kel and Bear, (all on my dad's side) and supposedly I have one younger half brother (dad's side again, he's such a dog) but I've never met him
5. Catholic? No, I am not a fan of organized religion
6. In your pajamas? Not currently
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Always.....
8. Okay styling other people's hair? God no, I suck at doing my own hair, why would I ruin someone else's?
9. Left handed? I have one, does that count?
10. Addicted to MySpace? Addicted no, it's too damned hard to figure out!
11. Shy around the opposite gender? I'm not shy around anyone!!
12. Loud? YES, IS THAT A PROBLEM?

DO YOU:
13. Bite your nails? No, not usually, unless I can't find my clippers
14. Get paranoid at times? Yeah, sometimes, but with good cause, I have had a stalker before.
15. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Always.....
16. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes, sometimes nothing else fits.
17. Enjoy country music? Yeah, I like it, Bob hates it though!
18. Enjoy jazz music? Sometimes, depends on my mood, it can be relaxing at times
19. Enjoy smoothies? Yeah, sugar free though, please
20. Enjoy talking on the phone? Usually, but I hardly talk like I used to
21. Have a lot to learn? I'm always willing to learn more
22. Have a pet? A fish named Finn
23. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Depends on your version of "wrong"
24. Have all your grandparents died? Yep
25. Have at least one sibling? Yes
26. Have been told that you are smart? Oh yeah, all the time!!
27. Have had a broken bone? Nope, well, I may have broken a toe once but I never got medical attention. I do think I broke some ribs as a teen but I never got any medical attention then either.
28. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? YES, I don't ever answer without looking at it either!

HAVE YOU:
29. Changed a diaper? Yes, many..... I'm a mom
30. Changed a lot over the past year? Yep, I've lost over90 pounds in less than 5 months!
31. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? No
32. Had surgery? Yes, hysterectomy, gall bladder removed and gastric bypass to name the three biggest ones.
33. Killed anyone? I'm soooooooooo not answering that.
34. Had your haircut within the last week? Actually, yes

LAST PERSON WHO:
35. Slept in the bed beside you? Bob
36. Saw you cry? Not sure
37. Went to the movies with you? MWH
38. You went to the mall with? MWH
39. You went to dinner with? Bob and MWH
40. You talked to on the phone? Bob
41. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? MWH
42. Broke your heart? Let's not go there.....
43. Made you laugh? My friend Lynne

WOULD YOU RATHER?
44. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue
45. Be serious or be funny? Funny .. I love to laugh
46. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim (as long as it's Braum's)
47. Die in a fire or drown? Fire ... at least I would pass out from the carbon monoxide first (Rest in peace, Greg)
48. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Enemies... My parents are worse!

ABOUT YOU!
49. What time is it? 12:02pm
50. Name? April
51. Nickname(s)? don't really have one
52. Where were you born? Wichita, KS
53. What is your birthdate? April 25th
54. What do you want? Sheesh, I have no idea!
55. Where do you want to live? Cody, WY or NY City (extreme opposites but both appeal to me)
56. How many kids do you want? Just the one I have.

No comments: