Sunday, September 03, 2006

4 Month Anniversary

WOO HOO! It's been four months today since my gastric bypass surgery. I've lost more than 85 pounds! I don't know exactly because of scale changes and recalibrating and the like, but I do know it's AT LEAST 85 and in reality I think it's about 10 pounds more but I'm fine with the least loss, I am tickled shitless over the loss no matter how little. I haven't lost this much in years and I feel so good. I bought some cute Tink pajama bottoms at Wal-Mart, size 2x (18/20) and really they are a bit too big. I'm still stuck in that mind set of buying things a little too big just to be comfy (especially pajamas), incase I balloon up, but I'm getting better, I bought a pair of jeans at K-Mart and they are a bit tight but I like them and I know that it won't be too long and I'll be looking for a belt for them!

On a Cody note, I absolutely love, love, LOVE Rocky Mountain Mudd Espresso!

They have these little coffee drive-thrus all over Cody called Rocky Mountain Mudd Espresso, we call them Mudd Huts. I LOVE THEM! They can make me anything I want in decaf and sugar free. Mudd Huts ROCK! I swear I'm drinking nothing but Mudd Hut drinks this trip, they are simply to die for.

One disturbing thing I discovered today though, they do NOT have Red Diamond tea here. That could seriously deter me from EVER moving here. LOL Actually, I can't have caffeine and since they don't have decaf Red Diamond it really doesn't matter, but someday I'll be able to have a little caffeine and when I can it will be Red Diamond Splenda sweetened tea.

1 comment:

D said...

85 lbs! How exciting!!! So we need to see some new pics showing off that new bod! Congratulations again on the weightloss. You are doing wonderfully!