Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hump Day

I can understand why Wednesday is known as hump day but I just don't get why I say it. It just sounds dirty, I'm not a dirty girl, and yet I still call Wednesday hump day. Go figure.

I've got so much to blog about but so little time.

My sister may have her baby Friday. Another wonderful little boy. She'll know for sure tomorrow at her doctor's appointment. I think they are going to do a C-Section but, again, I suck at remembering details.

Cruella is still in therapy and miserable. I feel so bad for her. The ol' Cody Coyote nearly cut off his thumb working on his ATV and she's stressing over every thing. Relax babe, maybe you should take up drinking? ha ha ha

I worked a PTSO booth at Designs of Autumn Saturday and got sunburned. Being white is just not all it's cracked up to be (white meaning pale, not white as in Caucasian, because being Caucasian ROCKS and honestly I've never been anything else so I can't compare it; it is what it is). Back to my point, PTSO is raffling off this home made quilt for 8th grade promotion and we haven't had too much good luck in ticket sales yet so I'm stepping up and working it. Actually, there has been a whole drama going on as to whether or not it's PTSO's fundraiser or not but now that I've found out it is PTSO and not athletics I'm working it. I'm PTSO President and it's kinda my responsibility to see over things like this. There is still more drama to unfold but majority rules and it's all for a good cause.

After DoA, we went to Neosho and Joplin, Bob is thinking of getting MWH a new ATV. I'm thinking of another vacation, we'll see who wins. LOL Although, the idea of him and MWH being gone simultaneously is a damn good thing.

Sunday morning I woke to a text from the First Bitch (at 3:45am to be exact), wanting my famous no bake cookies. I'd been wanting to bake or make something so it was good to hear a request. Sunday I fixed no bake cookies, a turkey lasagne (yuummmmmmmmm) and baked chicken. I love lasagne but Bob hates left overs so I took 3/4 of the pan to work with me, it's Wednesday and we're still eating on it. LOL The cookies though, they are gone.

I also took MWH to the Coleman Theatre to see Fiddler on the Roof. It was pretty good. I had never seen the play or watched the movie before so I really wasn't sure what to expect. Shannon's son, Brady, was in it and he did a spectacular job! We've really got some talented people in our town. We even had a real, live TV and Movie star in it too! David Froman, he was in Matlock, The Edge of Night and 21 Jumpstreet to name some of his work, was in it and he was really good, you could tell he knew what he was doing.

My mom and I went to Ladies Night at Buffalo Run Monday evening, they started doing the Free Play at 6:00 so that kinda helps the crowd for now. I found a new machine and I did pretty well on it, I played back what I won but I had a damn good time and that's all that matters.

Tuesday MWH's glasses broke, the hinge snapped, and now I've got that to deal with today, I've got to go to Joplin tonight to get that fixed. Dr. McQuigg's office here in town tried to fix them but they're not repairable so now I gotta go to Joplin. It was sooooooooo nice of Dr. McQuigg's office to try, they didn't even charge me! They rock, I love hometown places like that. MWH even looked at the frames they have and maybe she'll get them there next year, maybe.

Now, onto a little meme.

1. Are you a fan of board games?
Yes, sometimes, I like the classics like Monopoly and Candyland. I play Yahtzee on my PDA too. I occasionally play solitaire on my computer but that's about it. I also have found a neat jigsaw puzzle site that I like to go to but I haven't got to do it this week, too busy. MWH LOVES games though, she always wants to play board games.

2. What's your favorite board game and why?
Probably Monopoly because I can remember as a kid how my sisters and my cousin and I would play "chip" Monopoly rather than strip Monopoly because we didn't know how to play strip monopoly and eating chips was more fun than taking off our clothes, we were young, so young. LOL We had a lot of board games though, I remember Scooby Doo and the Addams Family and so many others from the 1970's.

Yesterday was Talk Like A Pirate Day, so lets answer a few questions about that. I can't think of any more board game questions.

3. Blackbeard, Hook, Sparrow - who's your favorite pirate?
Sparrow, Johnny Depp wins hands down.

4. If you were a pirate, what would you name yourself?
Oh my, that's tough! I'm not sure.......

5. Uh oh! Someone's gotta walk the plank! Choose a celebrity you want to throw overboard (all in good fun, of course. We're not actually advocating for the tossing of celebs in the ocean).
It would have to be Paris Hilton. I just can't stand her. She's too blonde, too thin, too stupid, too slutty and too rich. She's just too everything. She should be gagged, beaten and forced to work at a Quiktrip for the rest of her life, oh, and her uterus should be removed because she does not need to reproduce, ever.

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

As one who has called you at odd times to ask for the no-bake cookie recipe (and again has lost it and need it...again) I must say it is a damn fine recipe!!!!!