Saturday, September 02, 2006

Relax, don't do it...

Who sang that 80's song? I'm on vacation and it just seems to resonate through my head. Relax, don't do *insert work here*. I'm so glad to be here, so glad to be able to relax, so glad to have such good friends and tickled shitless to have such fantastic bossmen who are letting me take my vacation!!

Dinner last night was soooooo good. We went to the Texas Roadhouse in Billings and Bob had the best looking prime rib steak dinner, it looked amazing. MWH and I shared a portabello topped chicken breast and oh. my. god. I can still taste it (IN A GOOD WAY!). They have the best rolls there too, yeasty and sweet.

While in Billings, we hit Costco and got some supplies and MWH got some new flannel pajama bottoms, they're so cute! I don't remember where, but she also found some POTC (that's Pirates of the Caribbean to those of you who don't know MWH speak) pajama bottoms and she is, well, excited and happy just don't cut it. LOL I also found me some Tink pajama bottoms and they are adorable. Hell, I'm adorable in them. LOL

Today we're going downtown and hitting the stores, maybe taking in a movie or going horseback riding. I'm not sure really, I'm too busy relaxing this morning.

1 comment:

D said...

Frankie Goes to Hollywood sang that song! And It wasn't until a few years ago that I even knew what that song was about! *L* How sad and sheltered were my teen years! Glad you had such a great time on your vacation!