Thursday, September 07, 2006

The last day......

Today was out last day at the Fitzgerald Mansion in beautiful Cody, Wyoming. I could stay here forever.

Today, the boys went ATVing again and I went into town alone this morning and got the last of my souvenirs bought. I got Joey a "Who Pooped in the Park" book at the park yesterday and today I got him a t-shirt and a coon skin cap. It's probably too big for him right now but maybe my sister can put a stitch in it so it's not blinding him. LOL After I got back, we girls went to the Willow Fence Tea House and had a beautiful lunch. This Tea House is in a lady's home and is decorated so elegantly it's amazing. It's elegant and eclectic and simply someplace I could go to every day. After lunch we headed over to Patti Nails and got our nails done so very "youniquely". Patti is a flight attendant at the airport there in Cody and has a little shop there on Beck Street for her "down" time. She has a house out on the North Fork that she rents out during peak season for $300 a night! WOW! Can you imagine? Her hubby was there too and he's a riot, Patti talked him into giving her a pedicure and from what I can gather, he got some bonus points! She did my pedicure first and oh did it feel good! I desperately needed to shave my legs, I was almost embarassed, but I was on vacation!! The polish I chose was a shiny purple that is still so glossy it looks wet!! MWH got a manicure and her nails are a fantastic, earthy, deep, shiny shade of orange! Orange is the best color for her since she's so tanned. While Patti was doing MWH's manicure, I was looking at all the nail polish. I noticed that my polish bottle was different than the other OPI polishes and after further inspection I discovered that it wasn't just polish it was "pawlish". As in for dogs...... OPI makes several beautiful colors of dog nail polish. My toes are now "Mutt's New" and I'm damned proud of it. LOL Patti likes it because it dries faster and is non toxic for kids. It's also good for adults if you're one to bite your nails. I'm not but I thought it was freakin' hilarious that I got a pedigree pedicure!! LOL

After that we headed back to the house to meet up with the boys. We went back to the Irma for dinner and I was not impressed with the service. We got crappy service and Bob's buffalo burger wasn't fully cooked. Our waitress was horrible but I've been there several times before and it wasn't like that in the past.

We leave for home in the morning and I'm not happy about it. I'm having too much fun......

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Buffalo is supposed to be undercooked but there is a difference in raw and buffalo!!! I wondered where you went...did you tell me you were going??? I'm sorry if you did and I forgot!!!