Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Your friendly ATM machine and it's many uses

What do YOU use an ATM for? Do you just use it to pull money out of or do you ever actually deposit money into it?

For years, I've seen the prompt where it asks if you're making a deposit or making a withdrawal and I've wondered why would anyone ever deposit money into an ATM. It's just not normal. Normal people use them to GET money, they don't use ATM's to GIVE money. Well, let me tell you I am normal and I'm now using the ATM to make deposits too. Why you ask? Why is because the people at Arvest are fucking idiots and I prefer a cold, mechanical ATM machine over a pasted-on, cheap smile any day. LOL

MrsCoach posted today that MamaKBear posted yesterday that her mother-in-law will be going in for brain surgery. She has some tumors and the doctors are tackling the biggest one first. She's asked us to all keep her and her family in your prayers and thoughts! Go by and leave her a comment, let her know your thinking of her!

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Thank you for explaining in detail at lunch the many benefits of an ATM deposit! I too will deposit my check into the local ATM! I am enlightened.

MamaKBear said...

Thank you, April! The surgery went well...Mom has a hell of a headache now and is in considerable pain, but the first tumor is GONE! Please keep her in your thoughts for a good recovery.