Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weekend Update

As usual life has been crazy. I did the Monday Ladies Night thing as usual and Tuesday just tried to veg. Wednesday evening we ran to Joplin to catch a sale that was ending and Thursday I worked a football game for PTSO. Friday night MWH had another sleepover (God, I love that) and I had yet another football game to work so I did that. One of MWH's friends was sick so they couldn't go but I did. Total waste of my time, I didn't sell hardly any tickets, it was cold and I didn't have a chair, but oh well, it's for a good cause.

Work was crazy this week, we were one person short 3 of the 5 days. One day is manageable but three is hard, especially when you tell clients that they'll be in tomorrow and they aren't and you get yelled at for lying. Oh well, it all pays the same.

Do you realize that Christmas is less than 2 months away? I am desperately lacking ideas for what to get MWH. She'll be 13 in a few days and I haven't even got her anything for her birthday yet! I soooooooo suck at this. She gets everything she wants throughout the year, I really should stop doing that. LOL

Today we're doing yet another mall crawl and I'm taking them to Cheddar's for a late lunch. I hope we can get in anyway, it's always so busy when we drive by, but I heard it's worth it. We've never been there yet so I think it'll be fun for her, something new and different.

Last night I was looking for Bob's denim coat. I've lost so much weight I don't have a coat that fits me so I've been wearing his. I've been wearing a light jacket of his but I knew that I'd be out in the cold at the game so I wanted a heavier coat. I dug through the closet but couldn't find it. I found one courduroy and fur coat but thought it was MWH's and put it back, I dug further in the closet (it's 8 feet deep I think) and found a denim and fur coat that I knew was MWH's but then I thought I'd already seen it so I went back to the first one and looked at the size and realized it was one a friend had given me a month or so ago and it was now my size. Sweeeeeeeeeet. I have my own coat to wear!! YIPPEE! Granted I don't like courduroy but who cares, it was free and it's warm and it's a hell of a lot smaller than the one I had last year and it's in my closet now. I'll take it!

It's time to get the girls up and start the day, see you on the flip side!

No comments: