Thursday, October 19, 2006

Got snot?

I had dental work done Friday and I've just not been the same since.

I haven't slept well.

I have had a headache since Saturday.

Tylenol isn't helping.

Liquid loratab isn't helping.

I got snot dripping freely from my left nostril.

My right nostril is tighter than Fort Knox.

Even with all this, I'm still in a good mood.

School is out today and tomorrow, fall break, what the fuck is that? Um, didn't they just finish SUMMER BREAK? Don't they have CHRISTMAS BREAK coming in 2 short months?

MWH is having friends over again this weekend. I can't wait, we've got so much planned!! More later!

4 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Why the F&*K are you up at 6:09 a.m.! You need more Loratab! Sorry about the dental work.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I get up every day at 6:00 or so. Bob calls me every morning around 6:00 to wake me up then my alarm goes off at 6:08 or so if he doesn't call me or if I doze back off. This morning though, I was up around 5:45 or so, I just haven't been able to sleep. I went to bed before 8:00 last night and laid there for over an hour and just had to get back up...

D said...

Don't you hate it when that happens? you know...when you are so tired you can't sleep? Sucks huh?

RJ said...

Hope you feel better soon!! :o)