Monday, October 23, 2006

Meme because Mrs. Coach is bored

[1] What is your middle name? Christine
[2] What color is your mailbox? goldish ick
[3] Are you available? depends on what you want me to do
[4] Have you ever hit a deer? yes, with my MOTHER'S car! LOL
[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? depends on where I'm driving from...
[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? nope
[7] Who checks the mail in your house? usually me
[8] Do you have a small driveway? 1 car wide, 1 car deep, yep, small
[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? not personally but I hear it a lot when I'm out and about
[10] What do you do first in the morning? peeeeeeeee
[11] What brand is your printer? Brother
[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people? That depends on who I'm fighting with, sometimes I do.
[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Naturally fucking curly
[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher? I don't remember, I think Mrs. Beard
[16] Are you taller than your mother? Yes
[17] Do you have a favorite word? When I say it? No, but I do like to hear the First Bitch say "fucker"
[18] Are you God? I might be a Goddess......
[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Nothing, just give it time
[20] Do you have a deep dark secret? YES
[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? Yep, I like fancy pens
[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now? No
[24] Do you often cry during a movie? Yes, it sucks, everyone laughs at me
[25] Do you hate your life? Hate is such a strong word
[26] Do you get mad easily? Mad, no, annoyed, yes
[27] Where's 27? after 26 before 28
[28] What is your biggest pet peeve? wishy washy fuckers who flip flop on their word
[29] What is your away message? I use different ones, usuall telling what I'm actually doing
[30] Do any of your friends have kids? Yep
[32] Who should pay on the first date? whoever asked the other one out
[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date? 6 years older, not much younger, actually, I never dated anyone younger
[34] Do you have any friends? I hope so
[35] Do you have any mean friends? Yep, one who reads me faithfully is very mean, oh, wait, she's not my friend anymore because she's a bitch . Mean I can handle, bitch, not so much.
[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion? Yellow
[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand? yes, and I still do
[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? No, why ruin a perfectly good car?
[40] Do you itch your ears? Yep, I itch a lot.
[42] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? I don't have any on......
[43] How tall are you? 5'4"
[44] What is the closest green object? The kleenex I just blew my nose in
[45] What is on your feet? the blanket I'm covering up with
[46] Do you like watermelon? Yes, very much so!!
[48] Do you want to have kids? More? No!!!!! The one I have now, yes.
[49] What is the brightest color you're wearing? Blue
[50] Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have gotten to know? Hmmmmm, I'm not sure.
[52] What's your mothers middle name? Marie
[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw? Night at the Roxbury or Super Troopers, these are the only 2 movies I couldn't finish, ever.
[55] Do you like your dad? I'd like to see him dead.
[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Yep, a lot
[57] Are you wearing makeup? nope
[58] Do you have a tattoo? yes
[61] Do you know how to draw? I can draw a rabbit, that's it.
[63] Who is your hero? Right now no one
[64] Who did you last IM? Cyndi
[65] Do you work a lot of hours? Not a lot, just normal
[66] What do you do when you are stressed out? I don't know, I usually just bottle it all up
[67] Who was the last person to call you? Bob
[68] Is there anything you regret? Not anything that comes to mind but I'm sure I regret something...
[69] Do you know where your family name originated from? Don't know, don't care
[70] Is there an animal that creeps you out? Birds, I don't like birds
[71] What was the last thing you did for fun? Shopping
[72] Last time you cried? I don't remember

3 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Birds are creepy, I agree. See wasn't that fun and time consuming.

GERBEN said...

Ugh, if it stays slow around here today I may just have to do this little meme.

Oh yeah and birds are not creepy. Fish are F-ing CREEPY!!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Birds and clowns scare the shit outta me. LOL It's funny that a lot of people have that same fear.