Monday, October 23, 2006

So corny....

MWH is in 4-H again this year and Sunday they went to the Right Choices Corn Maze in Southwest City, MO.

We have been to a few other corn mazes but this one beat them all hands down! It's in a family run farm and they have so many different things to do, hay rides, cow train (sooooooo adorable), hay slide, corn cannon (shoots walnuts too), duck races, corn box (like a sand box), picnic area with tables, tire swings, a cave, hay jump... I thought it was really neat! The corn maze and the hay ride both had long and short trails, we took the long way for both. There were lots of photo ops and I forgot my camera! UGH!

All of us, Bob, MWH and I shot the corn cannon and MWH and I HIT THE BULLSEYE! Sadly, Bob did not. Now, that was sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! LOL I loved tormenting him about that. Actually it was pretty hard, not many people hit it and a lot of the hits were from bounces, both mine and MWH's though were direct hits. So cool!!

So, if you don't have plans take the drive and have some fun, it really was worth it!!

No comments: