Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TMI Tuesday (Rated RRRRRRR)

TMI Tuesday #51

1. Have you used put anything edible on your partner's body and then eaten it?

Gawd yes! Granted, all these acts were before my surgery. My favorite was chocolate. The other edibles were pretty much ice cream toppings like caramel and whipped cream!

2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination?

I can safely say no, I've been married for 16 years and I've never had to worry about that. Knock wood (pun intended).

3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?

Ever? I'm pretty sure I have before but it's been a while! I find it terribly hard to believe that anyone hasn't at some point in time!

4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car?

Yes...... You ask that like it's not the norm.....

5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry?

Oh, my, yes, guilty here too.

Bonus (as in optional): Fill in the blank: Eyes is/are sexy; Lips is/are sexier.

No comments: