Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tagged by Bexxie

Ten Weird Things About Me

1. Like Bexxie, I secretly love these tag things (but shhh .. don't tell anyone)
2. One side of my body is noticably smaller (or larger) than the other, even my boobs.
3. I can't sleep uncovered, even in summer, and I mean with a blanket or comforter, not just a sheet.
4. I haven't worn makeup in over 6 months.
5. It annoys me to no end to read a newspaper that someone else has already read.
6. I like routines and often always drive the exact same route all the time.
7. I am probably going to spontaneously combust at any moment, I am soooooo gassy.
8. I have a weird knack with telephone numbers, they stick in my head, I can't not remember them. Even when I no longer want or need to! I wake up at night and have a number stuck in my head, I'll google it and find that it was a friend's telephone number from 15 years ago!
9. I am afraid of clowns and birds.
10. I believe in witchcraft, the supernatural and other "insane" things like that.

I'm tagging ... Mrs. Coach, Irish Divinity, Cruella, Scrapper and The Real Kid!

1 comment:

GERBEN said...

D'oh tagged! LOL! I secretly like these things too. *wink*