Friday, July 14, 2006

Wind + Tree = Dead Mustang

Not much time to blog, at work and we're leaving early today.

Went to bed around 11:30 last night, at 2:45 we hear a CRACK sound and both of us woke from a dead sleep. Bob headed to the back, I headed to the front, we didn't know what happened. It seems that a massive gust of wind knocked over the one pecan tree we have, er um, had in the back yard. Knocked it clean over, it's laying on its side on the neighbors to the south's property and landed on a their fence and their friend's Mustang.

Yes, holy shit. The Mustang is totalled.

It pulled down our phone line so I have no land line and no DSL at home which it doesn't matter about the phone 'cause no one ever calls me, but the DSL totally sucks.

Here are a couple pics, I'll try to post more later!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

OMGosh!
I was up until around 3:30 this morning and YES! it was blowing very hard outside! It must have been to blow a tree that big down!
Brady and I are going to the play tonite so I will look for you!
Cya!

RJ said...

Holy moly batman .. lucky no one was hurt eg. making out in the back seat - hehe

B :o)

PS. Gorgeous piccie of you!!

MamaKBear said...

That ol' Oklahoma wind, huh? Daaannnnngggg! Quite impressive, actually! Glad nobody was hurt...sucks about the Mustang though.

Shannon said...

Hey! I looked for you at the play but didn't see you! There was quite a few people there. MWH did great! Brady went with me and kept asking me what her name was we were looking on the program------I didn't see MWH on there anywhere so then I finally figured it out. I'm sad, I know.