Saturday, July 15, 2006

Godspell, Jr. & da Jeeeeeeeeep


MWH survived two nights of Godspell, Jr. and she did a fantastic job both nights! The kids did great and I really hope she'll do it again soon. Theater is such a good thing for kids to be a part of. She truly loved the whole process. We were supposed to stay for the strike (the taking down of the stage) but we didn't because we were so tired from the whole tree thing. I feel so bad about that, but good grief it was so hard to stay awake all day!

MWH got three different gifts at the end of the night and she was so excited! Thanks Mrs. Coach, you ROCK!

I've been looking for a new vehicle for about a month now and today we finally found one! WOO HOO! I got a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4, it's hunter green and it drives soooooooo nice. I got an awesome deal on it and really recommend Molle if you're looking for something new to drive!

We are still trying to get the tree situation delt with. It'll be Monday before we can get a claim rep out here. We can't seem to get an answer on whether it's our homeowners insurance or the boy's auto insurance that will pick it up. I thought our insurance would be the one but the insurance said that acts of nature cover under the auto owners policy.

3 comments:

RJ said...

woooo nice wheels!!

Come take me for a spin?

;o)

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Sure Bexxie! Uh, I may need directions though! LOL

Shannon said...

OOOOOHHH! I love it! I want one!
My husband reminds me...if you pass your test and get a job maybe we can afford to get you something else to drive. OK!

Tell MWH she did a great job!!