Monday, July 17, 2006

More Pics

The tree knocked down our phone line and the neighbor's cable/internet line. Sunday, Bob cleared the tree off the Mustang so the Claims Rep(s) can see it and so that CableONE can come and put up the cable line. Hopefully the insurance companies will come today. CableONE came Sunday and put the cable back up, they were there within 30 minutes of our call. On a Sunday. SUNDAY. I'm impressed. However, AT&T is a horse of a different color, I called AT&T for our phone line at 3:00am Friday morning and they told us it would be fixed Saturday. Someone did come out (we were gone, buying my Jeep) but didn't hook up all the phone wires so we don't have all our phones working in the house. We have 2 working phones, luckily one is my DSL jack so that's all that I care about. As long as my DSL is up and running I'm happier than oh, nevermind, that's not a nice thing to say. LOL

Today Bob has to take his Hemi to State Farm to file a claim on his windshield, I have to take the Jeep to get insurance. We're both going to be calling trying to pin point when the Claims Rep will be there. Methinks State Farm is gonna be sick of us. LOL

Oh, as for the windshield damage, we're pretty sure who did it, we can't prove it of course, but nonetheless we're pretty sure who did it. It's amazing how people think they can get away with things........

I still think life is good, this hasn't gotten me down. I'm over 60 pounds lighter, I've got a fantastic job, my kid is amazing, my husband told me I don't have a fat ass anymore and I have big plans for the next few months, it's all good, baby, all good.

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

60 pounds lost!!! WOOHOO!! I'm so proud of you! :)

Sam said...

Sixty pounds!! Holy crap. Damn fine job.