Friday, July 07, 2006

F-F-F-Friday

You know that old Def Leppard song Foolin'? Well, that's how I said Friday this morning. I know it's a short week, but damn am I glad it's almost over!

Yesterday was one of those days and holy crap I about pulled all my hair out. Work was good, it was just the little things....... I ran an abstract to the abstractor and got locked out of the main doors, luckily there was a City employee working in the street and he let me use his phone to call upstair. God how I hate to ask for help! The next *UGH* moment was when I couldn't log in to our calendaring software, C had to set me up with a while new account which meant I lost all my customizations and that had to be reset. I hadn't learned the software yet and that was a lot of fun. LOL Then my computer crashed twice. Just one of those days. Basically I hate to ask for help, twice I had to ask for help yesterday. I need to get over that, I can't do it alone. Even with the trifecta of flops I still had a great day though!

MWH and I were going to the Coleman Theatre to see South Pacific, she had a free kids ticket for herself, but it was sold out, yes, sold out. Ol' Snootybutt herself came out and told us that they were sold out except for the balcony and you had to be 18 to go up there so that left MWH out. It's all good though 'cause one of her friends went and said it was booooooooooring. Ok, now I'm glad I didn't waste the $10.

I was going to have Bob take my picture last night but he was too tired, poor guy has to work today and that just messes up his routine. He really loves his 3 day weekends.

Here are a couple pics of MWH at the lake, damn that kid is growing up!

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

MWH is going to have water withdrawals come time for school! You might check her for fins!!!!! I'll have to come kidnap her and haul her to the lake with us some time.

Queen Of Cheese said...

MWH is going to have water withdrawals come time for school! You might check her for fins!!!!! I'll have to come kidnap her and haul her to the lake with us some time.