Monday, July 24, 2006

Templates and Tantrums

Do NOT ask me why, but I haven't been able to post for days. Blogger has been booting me off each time I sign in! WEIRD! I could write my post, but I couldn't publish, so I've been typing and saving as a draft.

I really don't know much about Blogger and I don't know that I have time to learn, I wish there were a class at Vo-Tech or something. LOL I love to go to "next blog" and see others templates and get ideas but then I don't know how to do them. Yeah, I'm a copier, I rarely have an original thought (considering I don't know anything about Blogger I guess that's ok), but when I do they are dandies, lemme tell ya! Actually, a lot of what I've copied is on other sites that I go to so I guess I'm copied too. Flatery? Methinks so.

I've found a few blog templates that I like so hopefully this weekend I can sit down and play with them. Maybe.....

Bob is taking my Jeep in the morning to get my tire fixed. I ruined a tire last weekend and luckily I have road hazard so it's not an issue. He's so good to me sometimes.

I LOVE MY JEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Work is great, it's so busy but I LOVE it! My day goes so fast, poof, it's over before I even realized it began.

I've lost three or four more pounds, so exciting! I can't believe the "skinny" pants I can get into now! I am so glad I did the surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there were a few more things I wanted to discuss but I will post more later, I'm not sure if Blogger will let me publish yet or not.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I sat and tried to change my template for hours. I have found that I am not very computer literate at all. Thought I was, but I am not. ha!
I tweaked mine a little with some color. I also put me on MySpace. It is www.myspace.com/bradytreysmom

Queen Of Cheese said...

So glad your trying to learn new Blogger ideas, cause you know you can change mine anytime!