Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm here and I'm not going anywhere

How do you tell who your friends are? Who can you trust? Why should you even bother after you've been hurt so many times?

I've heard through the grapevine that a former friend of mine is "worried" about me, she's " so very sorry for what she did", she's "just heartbroken that I'm not her friend anymore", she's "over it".

What do I do? Do I just wash my hands again and welcome her back into my realm? Why am I hearing this from a third party? I've not changed my email address, cell phone or house phone numbers and I haven't moved. My general routine is still the same. The only things that have changed are my job (I'm still in town) and my blog site but I've been told she still reads it through others links.

So, I'm at a standstill. Do I believe my third party friend and hope for the best? Is having this "friend" really "the best" since she did me so wrong the last time? Do I really believe my third party friend? I mean she is friends with the other party, maybe they're just sitting back laughing at me? Oh the dilema, oh the drama, oh the....... whatever. I don't have the time for this crap. She knows every way in the world to get in touch with me, it's her game and I'm not playing. I've got more important things to do than get mind fucked.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hello!!
I drove by your house today, that tree looks SCARY!!! I bet you're glad you weren't outside at the time!!! wooowie

We used to live on the same street but down at 507.

Forgot to tell you, you look great! I could see your reflection in the mirror of the pic you took of MWH!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Yes, we were glad that we weren't outside to see it, the neighbors did though, insane!

Yes, I was thinking you lived down there!!

Thanks! I saw myself too and wasn't sure who the hell it was at first!