Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why is it...

... that when you are ready to actually buy something you can't find it?

We went to Tulsa this morning in search of a new "used" SUV for me. I like the look of the Jeep Liberty and a few other body styles but we just couldn't find one that had everything we wanted at the price we thought was fair. Ok, I did find a few that would have worked, but dammit, they were all red, whore red. I hate whore red. My last truck was whore red and I don't want another whore red vehicle. I guess I'm just gonna keep my car for a while.

We had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack, now that is goooooood food. Yum-O! Why is it that we always get a gay server? Why can't we ever have a straight one? I don't get it......... Is there some sort of requirement to be in the food service industry that you must be flamboyantly homosexual? Ok, I'm not totally serious, I know there are a some good waiters and waitresses out there who aren't "out" there. LOL

Actually, we ate dinner at the 5 and Diner, this really cool 50's style retro diner next to the Harley shop on Memorial, and our server was not obviously gay. She was rather odd though. She walked over to our table and asked what we wanted to drink, I kid you not the woman was over 6 feet tall, I was eye to eye with her belly button! I bent over and looked at the floor to see if she had on skates. She was not. I felt a little embarassed.

Before dinner though, we went to see a friend of mine who lives in Tulsa. Her apartment complex has a pool and she has been wanting us to come see her for a while so we did. Bob and I didn't feel like swimming after a long day at the car lots but MWH did and she had a blast!!!!!!

Well, it's about time for Paula Deen to come back on so I'm outta here campers!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: