Tuesday, March 28, 2006

May I have your attention please?

I copied this from another blog but I thought it was very informative and a damned good thing to do.

If you leave a comment and hope for a response, you may want to set yourself up so you can actually get a response.

*This only applies to blogger accounts.*

1. Log into blogger.

2. On the right panel you will notice "Edit Profile" beneath your pic or absence of pic.

3. Click it.

4. The first heading is Privacy.

5. Check the box that reads: "Show my email address"

6. It will say "Currently set to you@youremail.com" or in your case, whatever it is set to... if you want to change it, THAT box is located in the Identity section.

Make sense? Please do this... do it for me. Do it for Sam. Do it for world peace and endless nookie + tequila (again, for Sam). I will try to respond to your comments.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I just found this post regarding comments and email address and "endless nookie + tequila" for ME! *swoon*