Thursday, March 09, 2006

My ears, my ears....... make it stop!


Last night on my GNO, Xanadooooooooo and I started out at The Stables and ended up out at Jerzees to see the The Men of Texas do their all male revue "thang".

I can't write about everything right this second, not enough time, but I can say that one of them came over and talked to me, told me to "smile". LOL It was really when it first started and I didn't know what was going on. LOL He was so nice though, and OH MY GOD he had the best tattoo! Don't ask me what it was, ask me WHERE it was! LOL

Zanadoooooo was asked for her phone number, which of course she willingly gave, and I kid you not. HE CALLED HER FIRST THING THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!! They're going to come by the office today, he needs to go to the post office which is right by ME! WOW!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I saw that in the paper! Did you have lots of fun?? You'll have to let us know the details....

Queen Of Cheese said...

Damn, Damn, and Double Damn! I knew I should have gone with you!!!!!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Shannon: Yes, I can honestly say I had a fucking blast! I can't wait to do it again! The manager, Lenny, has my friend's cell number, I'm pretty sure he'll be back.

Mrs. Coach: um, yeah, you seriously missed out big time; I wish I could tell you all the details....... HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!