Monday, March 06, 2006

Am I missing something?

It appears that my posts from July 2005 to the present date have been somehow lost in cyber-hell. WTF?

For some odd reason though, I am not stressing over it.

Maybe all of my posts will magically reappear? Maybe they'll be magically delicious? LOL Maybe I should take this as a sign my writing skills are just too damned good for the net? ha ha ha Maybe Ed McMahon will show up at my door with one of those ginormous cardboard checks? Hmmmmm, something tells me I'm S.O.L. Oh well. Life goes on.....

Today has been amazingly long day. Is it that vernal equinox thing yet? I doubt it.

My gal pal, Zanadooooooo, has invited me out for a GNO this Wednesday. I'd love to go but I'm not quite sure what Bob will say. Oh well, only one way to find out!! LOL

3 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

I'm sure he'd rather you go with her than me again! Remember the trip to Zales!!!!

MamaKBear said...

I wondered what happened to all your posts! Thought maybe my computer was showing things all wonky.

Hey, you've been tagged! :)

Shannon said...

I was wondering where your posts went. Glad your back!
I LOVE Prince too! He is AWESOME! I would love to go to one of his concerts.