Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hark, what's that I hear?

CHALLENGE!?

One of the most fantastic things about my job is that I often get a good challenge. Often, bankruptcy clients have disposed of bills and they don't have mailing addresses or account numbers or telephone numbers or belly buttons; or other clients might not have addresses for an ex-spouse or their employer or brother's sister-in-law's cousin, that is the fun part of my job. Research. I love to dig around and see what I can find out there on the amazing net.

It's amazing what information you can find out about people online. What public records there are out there........ Kinda creepy if you are one who would be quick to worry.

***********************************
This evening, I saw a mother carrying her beautiful baby. I felt so bad for this baby, the lil tyke was being held like a rag doll. Not lovingly in her arms but pressed between her forearm and her belly/boob area (she was a big woman), being carried like a book or something. I was at a stop sign and I just sat there watching her carry that poor baby. Odd, I know, I didn't know what to think of myself just sitting there watching. I felt like such a voyeur.

***********************************
Tonight, my friend Zanadooooooo and I are going out and having a Girl's Night Out. I'm soooooooooo excited! I just hope I can make it in to work tomorrow! LOL

My friends the ol' Cody Coyote and Cruella will be here in just a few short weeks! I can't wait! They'll be here THIS MONTH! WOW! It's so hard to believe. And, if that wasn't super enough news, Cruella just found out that she's going to get her surgery that she's been waiting 3 years for! WOO HOO!

Miss Whineyhiney doesn't know it yet, but Bob is going to put a new door on her room before the old farts get here and Bob's going to finish the trim in the bathroom if he has enough time. MWH has spring break next week and he's taking her to Sand Springs to go ATVing one day. Wait, I'll be working while they are playing........ me thinks I am getting screwed.

Well, I need to get ready, it's about time to head out the door on my GNO! See you all on the flip side!

2 comments:

cruella said...

Old farts, huh...nice talk...I thought you were supposed to respect your elders. Happy for you getting to go out, be good girl, but have lots of fun for me...hehehe

Queen Of Cheese said...

A secret blog!!!! Hmmmm....now I'm gonna have to serach for it.