Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The ozone...

... has a new hole in it and it's got my name on a bronze plaque next to it.

I now possess flammable hair. Maybe I'm taking this GNO thing too far? I even broke out the ol' Mary Kay mega spackle kit. I did a quick Kleenex check before I left for work and I think I got enough for the watery eyes and sneezes for the rest of the week. LOL

I got my hair cut two weeks ago and let me tell you this woman did a fucking sorry-ass job. I can't get my hair to do anything! I actually got it looking decent once tonight but after I sprayed it, it fell and looks less good. I've been going to the same stylist for several months now and she's been great until now. I just don't know what the deal is...... Oh well, it's just hair, no worries. LOL

Zanadooooo outta be here anytime now so I'm off!

No comments: