Monday, April 03, 2006

SUPER, FANTASTIC AND ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

First off, before I say one more word, I have to announce to the world that my sister is pregnant again! I'm so excited for her! She's been married since August 1990 and they've tried to conceive since then but have had a lot of problems. She was able to get pregnant and have a successful birth with Joey 3 years ago but that was with the aid of a lot of fertility drugs and careful planning. This time though she wasn't even trying! No special potions or lotions, no weird sex positions (wait, nevermind that, if you know my sister you know there's kinky sex involved). Anyway, I'm so excited for her! Yippee!

My friends Cody Coyote and Cruella were just here for an extended weekend. We had so much fun! I took Friday off work and we hit the ground running, Joplin, Tulsa and every town in between was no match for us! It's Monday and oh. my. gawd. am I exhausted. I'm not even going to hit the road to Buffalo Run tonight. I'm so beat.

I leave again Wednesday and I'm a little nervous. More tests....... more doctors........ more I don't know. Too much I can't talk about here......

Miss Whineyhiney is doing incredibly well in school, straight A's as usual, she's got gym this quarter and is going to take track this fall. I hope so, the girl's got the legs for it!

Things have gone pretty good lately, no complaints. Sometimes it just feels good when you have one or two days of pretty damned good.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay!!! Congrats on being a new auntie!

GERBEN said...

YAY! Congrats to your sister and your whole family on the new little baby! I LOVE BABIES! They are so small and so sweet and they smell so good. Ahhh, babies.