Monday, April 17, 2006

Manic Monday

It's Monday morning and I'm gonna do a quick recap of my weekend.

Friday afternoon my mom and I went gambling again, neither of us won, but damn we had fun. She's such a hoot to gamble with, she's so addicted. I rarely play anything more than a quarter machine, but when she's with me I'll play a dollar machine just to see her expression. It's hilarious.

Saturday I took Miss Whineyhiney and one of her friends to the Jenks Aquarium to meet some more of our friends for our last friends outing of the year. I was pretty impressed with the shark tank, very cool. I could have sat there and watched them all day had I not been responsible for keeping track of them all. LOL

After the Aquarium, we headed to the Woodland Hills for lunch and a mall crawl. The girls really liked eating in the mall, so many choices, I think everyone had something different. LOL Then we hit Build-A-Bear (again) and bought more clothes for our critters. Miss Whineyhiney is up to 5 animals now and I'm telling you she could clothe a small third world country if she had to.

When we got home though I was beat. Driving in all that traffic kills my neck. I really need to get into PT for that again.

Saturday night we went to Wal-Mart and bought groceries. BAD MOVE. Every idiot and their twin was there. We normally shop on Sunday mornings when everyone is in church, but for some Godforsaken reason we had to go Saturday night.....

When we got home though, my throat started hurting and I was really not feeling well, all achey and sore. Sunday morning I woke up and realized I was sick. Very sick. My entire body hurt. My head was pounding, my hips ached, my throat was dry, everything was sore....... I slept all day Sunday and Sunday night. I'm feeling a little better today. My throat is better but my hips still ache.

Sorry nothing fun or exciting to report, just the same old, same old........

3 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Sorry your sick. I felt really bad Saturday night but it was just allergies. Hope you feel better soon. I promise to fix the comment thingy that's driving you crazy later!!!!

Irish Divinity said...

sucks to be sick! hope you feel better soon.

Shannon said...

Hope your feeling lots better! :)