Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Meme of the day

I've been tagged once again, (thanks). I don't want to tag anyone specific so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged too. Here goes.

1.Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?: noooooooooo
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?: superglue 1,000 cheap pens to them
3.What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?: Grease Soundtrack, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heartsclub Band Soundtrack, Olivia Newton-John, K92 (which is now 92.5)
4. What kind of music do you listen to now?: Everything except rap (but I do like Eminem) or gospel, I prefer 80's pop, power ballads and big hair bands
5. What is the best thing about your current job?: That I get paid on a regular basis
6. Are you against same sex marriage?: Marriage...... is probably not the right word, I think there should be some sort of legal union, but I think a marriage is between a man and a woman, but I do strongly believe that there should be some sort of legalized same sex union on the books
7. Have you been on a date in the past week?: Actually YES! Hubby and I went out on a date last night!
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?: Probably Cody, WY again
9. Quote a song lyric:

Girl Next Door
Small town homecoming queen
Shes the star in this scene
Theres no way to deny shes lovley
Perfect skin perfect hair
Perfumed hearts everywhere
Tell myself that inside shes ugly
Maybe I'm just jealous
I can't help but hate her
Secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her
She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band
She is a cheerleader I'm sittin in the stands
She gets the top bunk I'm sleepin on the floor
Shes Miss America and I'm just the girl next door
Senior class president
She must be heaven sent
She was never the last one standing
A backseat debutaunt
Everything that you want
Never to harsh or too demanding
Maybe I'll admit it
I'm a little bitter
Everybody loves her but I just wanna hit her
She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band
She is a cheerleader I'm sittin in the stands
She gets the top bunk I'm sleepin on the floor
Shes Miss America and I'm just the girl next door
Oh an I'm just the girl next door
I don't know why I'm feelin sorry for myself
I spend all my time wishin that I was someone else
She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band
She is a cheerleader I'm sittin in the stands
I get A little bit she gets a little more
Shes Miss America and...
she's Miss AmericaI'm just the girl next door...
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?: both, but I have remained friends with most of my childhood friends
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?: No
12. Do you like your parents?: Like? Mom, yeah, she's OK but my dad isn't worth the time of day.
13. Do you live with them?: GOD NO!
14. Where are you from?: Kansas
15. Tell us about the last conversation you had?: I was discussing the pros and cons of a new, risky medical procedure with a nurse
16. Where do you see yourself in one month?: I don't know......... that's not a good topic right now
17. What is your favorite smell?: There are so many, Bob when he comes out of the shower, Miss Whineyhiney when she's sleeping, she's 12 and I still snuggle with her and smell her hair
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?: ha ha ha! That's funny
19. What is the time and the outside temperature right now?: 5:40 74 degrees
20. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworker?: Not my current co-worker (Boss Lady) but a previous one, yes.
21. Have you ever gone to therapy?: Yes, duh. Who hasn't?
22. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle?: Yes but not for several years
23. Have you ever Toilet Papered someone's house?: oops! House, car, boat.......
24. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?: Unfortunately yes..........
26. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friend?: I wasn't brought up with any of my half sisters so I don't think so
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?: No, have you seen my ass?
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?: Yessssssssssss
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?: Yes, either way you look at it (drink or real sex on a real beach)
30. Have you ever had a stalker?: YES! Talk about scared! But, I have to admit, I learned quite a few tricks from him! LOL
31. Have you ever been in love?: YES!!!!!!!! Several years strong now!
32. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Considering I'm not skinny, no, but I have sneaked in a waterin' hole and swam in the nude with others before.
33. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?: I try to do it a lot, gooooooooood therapy
34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one there?: Yes, when I was pregnant when I was always the designated driver
35. Have you ever been cheated on?: Yes, Mark C. he actually married her cause she got pregnant then he dumped her after the kid came, now she's always going after him for child support
36. Have you ever had sex with one of your MySpace friends?: no
37. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?: never, not by my best friend, others who say they're my friend, but not by someone I truly considered to be a "best" friend
38. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped?: hmmm, a little confused about this, but I'm going to pass on this question
39. Have you ever lied to your parents?: Hell yeah, I think anyone who's passed puberty has
40. Have you ever been out of the country?: I've been to Mexico
41. Have you ever thrown up from working out?: Yes, Ms. Duke's shoes had to be burned
42. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month?: No, but I did have to get part of my head nearly shaved to even it out once
43. Have you ever eaten three meals from three different fast food places in one day?: Yes, have you seen my ass?
44. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didnt know what was going on? Yeah, many, many times. I was locked in the trunk of a friend's car and driven to grand lake (when I lived in KS and it was an hour there), she passed out and forgot about me; I woke up once on a roof too, no idea how I got there or even who's house it was; I could go on, but I won't
45. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?: Yes, I seriously stalked Big Nose RICK for roughly 3 years!!!!!!
47. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?: yesssssssssssss
48. Have you ever fell in love with someone elses partner?: love no, lust, yeah
49. Have you ever had your heartbroken by someone you love?: I thought I loved them but looking back I'm not sure if I truly did
50. If you could change anything that has happened in the last six months would you?: Yes, but today is a beautiful day and I'm happy and I wouldn't want to mess with that

Mood: tired
Drinking: bottled water
Listening To: Heart - Alone
Hair: wild and crazy, it's windy outside today!

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

I did one too! Yeeeaaa MEEEEEEEE!!!!!