Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I'd like for my birthday (which is next Tuesday)

1/ A cordless mouse, travel bag or other neat accessories for my LAPTOP!!!!!!!

2/ A new do, my old do just isn't cutting it.

3/ I'd like to go out for dinner and a movie with my hubby. (this will never happen, he hates theaters)

4/ I'd love a foot massage.

5/ A day at the Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. My toes are so sad.

6/ A free day or weekend where I'm the boss of me.

7/ An apology.

8/ A maid to clean up after me for a change.

9/ All the fixins I need for my flower bed. (I really do have plans, they're in my head, but they're real plans!)

10/ Someone to show me how to do all the fixins I want for the flower bed. ha ha ha

11/ Another tattoo (or two or three or seven).

12/ A magic pill/shot/potion to get over this crud.

13/ Concert tickets to something gooooooood.

4 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Big & Rich will be in town in June if your looking for a good concert.......just a thought.

Tracy said...

I linked to your site through the Thursday Thirteen site. Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

I'll take...#1--well, I want a laptop to begin with, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #13...oh heck, I'll just copy your whole list. ;)

Jen said...

Ooh, happy birthday.

I can cover the apology for you. "I'm sorry." There. I'm pretty sure that wasn't what you were looking for though. :-(

Hope you have a great day!