Wednesday, April 26, 2006

pillow talk

Bob: Oh, come on.
Me: Leave me alone!
Bob: It won't take long.
Me: I won't be able to sleep afterwards.
Bob: I can't sleep without it.
Me: Why do you think of things like this in the middle of the night?
Bob: Because I'm Hot.
Me: You get hot at the darnedest times.
Bob: If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you.
Me: If you love me you'd be more considerate.
Bob: You don't love me anymore.
Me: Yes I do, but let's forget it for tonight.
Bob: Please...come on
Me: All right, I'll do it.
Bob: What's the matter? Need a flashlight?
Me: I can't find it.
Bob: Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it!
Me: There! Are you satisfied?
Bob: Oh, yes.
Me: Is it up far enough?
Bob: Oh, that's good.
Me: Now go to bed and from now on when you want the window open, do it yourself.

Ok, so that really wasn't us last night but darn, it's funny!

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Tara: Oh Good God does she have to post this! And why must I read to the end.

Tara again: That's funny! Glad I read to the end!!

Irish Divinity said...

I figured he wanted the air conditioner on! You crack me up!