Wednesday, November 29, 2006

***UPDATE*** ISO XBOX or PS2

The game system has been found and purchased. The First Bitch is pleased. Thank you all for all your great ideas!

I am so glad that MWH and Bob aren't into games. I don't really know why, they're good for hand-eye coordination and can be educating, I just think they're a big waste of time and money. We bought MWH a N64 a few years ago and it was NEVER played. We still have one of those little arcade boxes we hook up to the TV occasionally but it's been a year or more since we've played it.

When I was a kid I had an Atari and tons of games, Frogger and Donkey Kong were my faves!! I remember Pong even before that. (Slight nausea just from thinking about that bouncing dot.) Yeah, I'm old. As a young teen, some kids I watched had the Nintendo system (I think) and I remember putting the little guys to bed so I could play Super Mario Brothers. That made me nauseous too. The music is still in my head (spoken with my best Drucilla voice). LOL

Oh well, to each his own!

No comments: