Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quiet Halloween

For the first time in, well, ever, we stayed home last night and greeted trick or treaters. MWH had planned on going out but due to circumstances beyond my control that didn't happen. Luckily I had bought some candy just in case. LOL

We probably had 2 dozen or so kids come by. I didn't have much candy and I had no idea how much traffic we'd have so the kids each just got one little candy bar but at least I was giving out chocolate not crap like toothbrushes or Frosty coupons. LOL

Today is Cruella's birthday. She's a jet setter and on the road again so I didn't send her a card. I suck at planning things out. I need to work on that. LOL I still have my nephew's birthday presents here and his birthday was several months ago!! UGH!!

Today is November 1st and it's officially "Christmas" time in my book. I did start my holiday shopping this weekend so I think I'm ahead of the game. At least for now I am. LOL

No comments: