Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Meme

Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!

You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste (never, ever forward) and change my answers to your answers. Be sure to send back to me. Enjoy!! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Duh, chocolate anything.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? When MWH was little he left them under the tree, then he wrapped a few, now he wraps them all.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights on the tree, white on the house (not that I'll ever have lights on the house)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Have you met my jealous husband?

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually I do it the day after Thanksgiving but I didn't get motivated to do it this year, probably this weekend though.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sweet potato casserole, yummmmm.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Probably opening up everyone else's gifts accidentally.

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I waited up for him one year and he never came, ever.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Usually, it's one of our traditions.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I decorate it with metalic ornaments and lots of silver accents, I hate gold!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

12. Can you ice skate? No but I'd love to learn!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't really remember the gifts I got as a kid.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family time.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pecan pie!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making magic reindeer food with MWH.

17. What tops your tree? A silver metal star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Receiving! WOO HOO! I'm all about me this year!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Hight by Jodee Mesina

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Eating them is yuck but the smell is yummmmmm.

No comments: