Monday, June 12, 2006

What a weekend!

Oy, it's been forever since I posted!

Last week was insane! MWH was at the YES program with Mrs. Coach (a HUGE THANK YOU for inviting her and he pictures and the driving and everything else you did!) I had all sorts of running to do every different day and now that I think about it, I couldn't tell you what the hell I did but I do know I never stopped!

Monday she had a dentist appointment (no cavities, I so rock as a mom) and then she had to be out at Sky Ranch and wow that place is truly amazing!

Wednesday, we watched Tristan + Isolde and, wow, that was a good movie. Lots of romance, lots of action and it was set back in midevil days and that is just too cool.

Thursday Bob & I went out gambling and didn't win anything, I guess my Mr. Moneybags days are over. Oh well, how many times can you hit a real jackpot in one lifetime anyway? hehehe

Saturday we went to Joplin to see Cars and it was really, really good. I loved the tractor tipping scene, I nearly wet myself laughing so hard. When I saw the previews, I really wasn't sure it would be a movie I'd want to see. I kinda went in thinking it wouldn't be that good, that it was more of a guy movie. Lemme tell you I was wrong. It was funny for young and old, men and women. There were so many little funny moments, I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't go on and on and on about it.

Sunday MWH & I went to the pool and I went down the blue slide, wow, that thing is FAST! There is NO WAY I'll go down the yellow one, it's too high. I'm too scared of the height, not the speed or going down it, it's climbing up there and feeling the thing move! The blue slide stairs moved and good grief I can imagine how much the yellow slide stairs will!

Have you wall watched Windfall yet? I'm was an 80's kid, I adore Luke Perry and Jason Gedrick! WOO HOO! I'm so glad they're back on TV! The show looks pretty good, a couple scenes were unrealistic but who knows, it's not like I'll ever win $20 million so who am I to talk?

Big Love is over for the season ( so sad ) and Deadwood and Rescue Me have started. I'm in heaven for a while.

It looks like my lunch break is about over, later taters!

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

I had a blast with her, she's such a good kid! We want to go see Cars but have been too busy! I went down the blue slide too, I wondered if anyone else noticed the shaking stairs?