Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A quickie.......

Not much time to blog tonight, dinner is on the stove, I've got to make a Wal-Mart run and I need to gas up my car before the gas gets to $3.00 a gallon for the holiday weekend.

The new job started today and lemme tell you I LOVE IT! We had a client walk in today, she was a client at my old office and the look on her face was priceless! She soooooooo did not expect to see me there! LOL

We don't use Yahoo IM there (they use MSN Messenger) but I did figure out how to listen to LAUNCHcast without having messenger on so it's fine, just fine.

There are a couple different things there that I'm not used to, like their fax machine. You fax with the text down, totally different than any other fax machine I've ever used! I know there will be a blank fax in my day soon. LOL They also have one hell of a copier, I'm almost scared to touch it, it's so nice! All the bells and whistles a girl could dream of! WOO HOO!

Ok, my scallops are screamin' at me so I'd better get back to the kitchen. Does it ever end?

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

I'm soooo glad you like your new job! The fax in the bosses office is just like the one there, I always fax blank pages!

Queen Of Cheese said...

I'm soooo glad you like your new job! The fax in the bosses office is just like the one there, I always fax blank pages!