Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TMI Tuesday

1. Are you a member of the mile high club? No, when Bob flies he is highly medicated and completely intoxicated, sex is the furthest thing from his mind.

2. Do you give/get special sexual attention on your birthday/special occasions? Yes, give AND get.

3. a)Stubble... good or bad? On men, yeah, it can look sexy, but not on women.
b)How often do you shave? It depends, 2 or 3 times a week in summer, once in a blue moon in the winter.

4. a)Have you ever let someone else shave for you? Yes
b)What parts? :) My bikini area, my legs........

5. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pottymouth are you? Oh wow, a 7? LOL, It's pretty bad. It really depends on the people I'm with too. There are a few words I despise and to me they are pure venom.

Bonus (as in "optional"): a)How often do you spend on foreplay? Definition please? LOL Just kidding, it depends on my mood or how much time we have.
b)How long would you like to spend? Totally depends on my mood...... Sometimes that's all I want, other times I don't want it at all!

Now, of course, it's YOUR turn!!!! DO NOT forget to leave your own answers in my comments, okay?! Or don't.....and just be like that. lol ;)

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

I'm working on this Meme as I speak, er, um, type.....