Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm back

About a month ago, my blog got hijacked or something. I have no idea, it was the second time it happened and I just decided to give up. I sent an email to Blogger and they found it but renamed it something I didn't like so I renamed it yet again.

So, here I am.

Some of you might ask, "but first..."? WTF? Well, so often I need to do something, want to do something but can't because so many things also need to be done. Yeah, sucks to be me sometimes. So, "but first...." was created, it just seems to fit me.

Ok, no wise cracks from the peanut gallery though about me being ass backwards or doing things butt first! LOL

3 comments:

D said...

So glad to see you again! *L* And just so you know....I haven't used the lotions yet! *G*

Shannon said...

YAY! You're back! I was wondering what happened to your blog----it looked pretty hijacked! Glad to see you back again!

RJ said...

Welcome back April!!

I've missed you .. glad to see you back online gorgeous.

Bexxie :o)

xox